Description: This 3M® N95 NIOSH and FDA approved particulate healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer against certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.
Model: 3M® 1870+ Aura™ N95 Respirator Mask
- The filter efficiency is higher than 95% | >99% BFE
- This mask is cleared by the FDA, for use in surgical environments
- Patented design provides greatest comfort and lower breathing pressure
- Flexible-edge technology provides better fit in a range of facial sizes
- Nosefoam provides greater comfort for longer periods of time
- Braided comfort strap
- Adjustable nose piece & double ear-loop design for greater fit and security
- Box of 20 pcs | 22 boxes per case | 440 pcs per case
Rating: NIOSH Approved | TC-84A-5726 | FDA Approved
Reliable N95 face mask designed to be used in medical and dental procedures, operating rooms, and infection control.
email: email@example.com for large volume orders.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL PPE ORDERS