Description: This ASTM - Level 3 medical procedure earloop face mask is ideal for use in medical procedures and dentistry. Worn by doctors during procedures, these masks are designed to block liquid droplets and lower the chances of catching any pathogens from another person.
Model: 3-Ply Procedure Earloop Face Mask, ASTM – Level 3
- Made in Canada, single-use, disposable
- Downward pleat for anti-fogging, filter efficiency is higher than 98%
- ASTM - Level 3 Certified: BFE ≥ 98%, PFE ≥ 98% @ 0.1 micron
- Moderate Fluid Resistance: 120 mm Hg | Flame Spread: Class 1
- Adjustable nose piece
- Earloop design for comfort & convenience
- Suitable for High Traffic / Medical / Hospital Use
- Box of 50 pcs | 40 boxes per case | 2,000 pcs per case
Manufacturer: Nova Institute Inc.
Rating: ASTM – Level 3
Reliable pleated 3-layer surgical mask designed to be used in medical procedures and dentistry.
email: email@example.com for large volume orders.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL PPE ORDERS