Description: A nitrile blend uniquely combines nitrile and vinyl material that offers a low-cost alternative to latex or pure nitrile gloves. These disposable gloves are powder-free and offer the best qualities of both materials. Excellent substitute for nitrile or vinyl gloves.
Model: Ni-Brid® (Blue) Nitrile/Vinyl Blend Gloves
- Powder-free, nitrile/vinyl blend
- 7% nitrile addition increases tactile sensitivity & strength
- Superior comfort & 350% stretch, as compared to vinyl gloves
- Ambidextrous & finger textured with beaded cuff
- Colour: Blue
- Overall Length: 9.0”
- Thickness: 5 mil
- Type: Non-Sterile, Food Compliant
- Usage: Single-Use Only
- Packaging: 100 pcs/box | 10 boxes/case | 1,000 pcs/case
Manufacturer: Wrap-Tite, Inc.
Rating: ASTM D6319 | CFR Title 21:177 | FDA
The durability of nitrile means that this glove offers chemical barrier protection, but with the more affordable price of vinyl gloves. Like vinyl, nitrile blends are also softer and more flexible. Good for longer duration use. A practical barrier of protection for a wide range of applications.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for large volume orders.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL PPE ORDERS