Description: Wearing a face mask that has been ASTM-rated will ensure that your nose and mouth are protected against fluids and particulates at the level to which the mask is rated. ASTM level 3 masks are ideal for situations in which there is a high risk of fluid exposure (where splashes, sprays or aerosols will be produced).
Model: Blue ASTM LVL-3 Masks (50 Masks/Box) - Made in Canada
- Health Canada approved
- Latex free, graphene free
- Store in cool and dry place and avoid excessive heat
- Plastic nose clip for proper fit, elastic eat loops
- Pleats face downwards for Anti-Fogging
- 3 layers of breathable non-woven fabric
- Bacterial Filtration efficiency (BFE) >= 98%
- Sub-micron particulate efficiency at 0.15m (PFE) >=98%
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood at 160mmHg
- Differential pressure <6.0mm H2O/cm2
- Flame spread : Class 1
Rating: ASTM F2100 – Level 3
Latex-free and powder-free, these quality gloves are designed to eliminate any potential allergic reaction for both the healthcare provider and patient.
Email: email@example.com for large volume orders.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL PPE ORDERS