Description: This ASTM - Level 2 procedural face mask has inner & outer fluid resistant layers for easy breathability. Designed for low to moderately invasive procedures with blood loss less than 500cc and moderate to light amounts of fluid, spray or aerosols are produced.
Model: 3-Ply (Blue) Procedural Face Mask, ASTM – Level 2
- Made in Canada, single-use, disposable
- Pleated 3 layer design, the filter efficiency is higher than 98%
- ASTM - Level 2 Certified: BFE ≥ 98%, PFE ≥ 98% @ 0.1 micron
- Moderate Fluid Resistance: 120 mm Hg | Flame Spread: Class 1
- Adjustable nose piece
- Earloop design for comfort & convenience
- Suitable for High Traffic / Medical / Hospital Use
- Box of 50 pcs | 40 boxes per case | 2,000 pcs per case
Manufacturer: Maxill Inc.
Rating: ASTM – Level 2
Reliable pleated 3-layer, ASTM - Level 2 mask is ideal for procedures with moderate to light amounts of fluid, spray or aerosols produced.
email: email@example.com for large volume orders.
NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATIONS ON ALL PPE ORDERS